Today is National Burrito Day
National Burrito Day is celebrated on the first Thursday of April (this year on April 1) — a day to pay homage to the delicious tortillas stuffed with meat, cheese, beans, rice, vegetables, and sauces. The day celebrates everyone’s appreciation for burritos. The Mexican dish is popular all over the world, but it has only been offered in American restaurants since the 1930s. Can you imagine a time where burritos didn’t exist? Celebrate today’s holiday with us by eating as many burritos as you want. We’re not here to judge. read more…
Celebrate it with our daily word search puzzle – Food Word Search!
Mexican Food Word Search puzzle
A word search game on foods which are popular in Mexico.
- Play online or download and print
- Multiple difficulties to test your skills
- Find up to 23 words all related to all kinds of Mexican Food
- Challenge friends online or play alone
- Create your own avatar and username to track your best scores