Today is New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve. New Year’s Eve comes but once a year on December 31, the last day of the last month of what usually feels like the longest year ever but somehow passed too quickly. Most of us give little thought as to why we ceremoniously say goodbye to one year and hello to a new one on December 31. Even those who don’t make special plans to greet the arrival of a new year at the stroke of midnight on December 31 pay homage to the rite with thoughts of the year gone by and hopes for the year to come. Why do we end each year on December 31 and begin a new one January 1 anyway? read more…
Celebrate it with our daily word search puzzle – Food Word Search!
New Year Word Search puzzle
These New Year word search puzzles feature hidden New Year words to find.
- Play online or download and print
- Multiple difficulties to test your skills
- Find up to 23 words all related to New Year
- Challenge friends online or play alone
- Create your own avatar and username to track your best scores