Today is National Sardines Day
National Sardines Day. November 24th recognizes these silver little fishes on National Sardines Day. They may not swim right up to your plate, but they sure do pack in the flavor. Sardines are several types of small, oily fish, related to herrings. While we might be most familiar with sardines packed in cans, some enjoy fresh sardines grilled. This small fish can also be pickled and smoked, too. When canned, they can be packed in water, olive, sunflower or soybean oil or tomato, chili or mustard sauce. read more…
Celebrate it with our daily word search puzzle – Food Word Search!
Fish Word Search puzzle
Fish are hidden within this word search puzzle. Find them all as fast as you can.
- Play online or download and print
- Multiple difficulties to test your skills
- Find up to 23 words all related to all Fish
- Challenge friends online or play alone
- Create your own avatar and username to track your best scores